Blackout dates (not valid for travel on):
- 2 February until 10th of February 2019 included
- 22 December 2018 until 3rd January 2019 included
All Saturdays and Pre-Japanese Holidays: 13/01/2019; 10/02/2019; 02/03/2019; 20/03/2019
- Executive/Japanese Modern +2.350.000 IDR/night
- Ambassador: +3.600.000 IDR/night
Pick Season (Cherry Blossom) 22 March until 6 April :
- Executive/Japanese Modern +7.600.000 IDR/night
- Ambassador: +7.200.000 IDR/night
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children (see child policy below)
- Daily Lounge access & benefit for 2 adults. The open lounge in a colonnaded space, where you can have a luxurious tea time enjoying the view of the garden of seasonal flowers blooming and waterfalls flowing, where you can be served a delicious variety of light meals and drinks and enjoy a relaxing moment.
10:00 – 21:30 (last order)
Weekends and Holidays:
9:00 – 21:30 (last order)
- For 7 nights stay, received special baked snacks upon check-in.
- Gajoen Art Tour: Must see Gajoen’ s treasures of Japanese artworks originally made in the early 20th century. Our guide will take you an amazing “Museum Hotel” tour.
- Matcha Experience: Enjoy Matcha with a tea ceremony master! Tea was introduced in Japan around the 8th century by Buddhist monks from China. It was first used as a stimulant during long meditation sessions. In the 16th century Sen no Rikyu, monk, and master of tea, formulated the principles of chanoyu or Sado, the famous Japanese tea ceremony.
- Morning Art Yoga: Enjoy morning yoga in a venue like a museum! After yoga, have a healthy breakfast at the executive lounge.
- Meguro Temples Walking Tour: Enjoy walking around local Meguro area and discover Japanese history, culture and spirits by visiting temples. Excluding temples fees
- Executive suite: Two beds size W140cm x H203cm
- Japanese Modern: Two beds size W120cm x H203cm
- Ambassador Suite: Two beds size W140cm x H203 cm
Room View: All room have a garden or city view
- The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle bus between the hotel and JR Meguro Station (Train Station)
- It takes 30 minutes from the airport, transfer fee to the airport; by taxi JPY5,000, by train JPY650
Book Now: To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, select your preferred package then click on ‘Book Package’. Use the calendar to browse and select available dates. Dates with a surcharge are identified.
Buy now Book later: if you do not know yet when you will be traveling, you can secure the deal by clicking this option, and contact the hotel later to select the final dates, based on availability. Just be mindful of the validity period of the offer. Select your preferred package then click on ‘Book Package’. Use the button “buy now book later” to add your package to your travel cart.
Peace of mind guarantee: you have 7 days to change your mind and get a full refund without a question asked.
Best price promise: if you find the same package cheaper somewhere else within 14 days after your purchase, we will match the price and credit you a voucher of 250.000 IDR. Conditions apply, see terms and conditions.
HOTEL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Up to 2 adult and 2 children from 2 to 5 years old included in the package.
Tax: all taxes, service charge, accommodation Tax of JPY 200 included.
Maximum Room Capacity: 4 people.
Extra Guest Policy: extra adult or children of 6-year-old and above will be charged JPY14,000 (inc. taxes) per person per night. The rate is including an extra bed (Executive & Ambassador) or Futon (Japanese Modern) and Executive Lounge access
Child Policy: 2 children under 5 years old are included free for the package. Baby cot is complimentary, max 2 per room
- The hotel provides one room with handrails
- The hotel provides one room with wheelchairs access
- Check-in 3pm, check-out 12pm noon
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms
Please note that full terms and conditions apply. Refer to the website’s terms and conditions.
- SHUNYUKI Chinese Restaurant
- TOFUTEI Japanese Restaurant
- CANOVIA Ristorante
- KANADE Terrace new American Restaurant
- Café & Bar YUI-AN
- LIEN1928 Patisserie
- HAMA Steak House
- Café & Lounge PANDORA
- 23 Meeting Room with different size and decoration
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Facility for disability
- Handy mobile phone
- Transportation service
What We Love?
- The thousands of ancient pieces of Japanese art from 90 years history displayed at every corner of the hotel
- Visit the hotel museum: the “Hyakudan Kaidan”, a set of wooden stairs leading to tatami rooms decorated by Japan’s most famous artists from late 1920s
- The rich variety of high-quality cuisine that you can find inside the hotel from fine dining Chinese, to traditional Japanese, Italian, or American
- Taking a promenade through the gorgeous Japanese garden by the waterfall