Valid for travel for 2, 3, 4 nights stays from early January 2019 until 31 October 2019 (bookings must be made before 31 March August 2019)
Surcharge Rp 1.155.000/night for Garden Suite applies on the high season from 15 July to 10 September 2019
Surcharge Rp 1.174.000/night for Jungle Pool Villa applies on the high season from 15 July to 10 September 2019
Inclusion details :
For 2 and 3 nights :
GARDEN SUITE/JUNGLE POOL VILLA
- Breakfast for 2 adults
- Free Upgrade to next room category upon availability
- 20% discount on SPA treatment
- 20% discount on FB excl alcoholic drink
- Daily afternoon tea with Balinese sweets
- Free Bicycle usage
- Daily fruit set up in the villa
- Welcome drink
- Free shuttle service to Ubud
For 4 nights stay package : additional 1X 60 minutes massage for 2 persons
Check in 2.00 PM / Check out 12.00 PM
Black out dates (not valid for travel on):
Book Now : To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, select your preferred package then click on ‘Book Package’. Use the calendar to browse and select available dates. Dates with a surcharge are identified.
Buy now Book later : if you do not know yet when you will be travelling, you can secure the deal by clicking this option, and contact the hotel later to select the final dates, based on availability. Just be mindful of the validity period of the offer. Select your preferred package then click on ‘Book Package’. Use the button “buy now book later” to add your package to your travel cart.
Peace of mind guarantee : you have 7 days to change your mind and get full refund without a question asked
Best price promise : if you find the same package cheaper somewhere else within 14 days after your purchase, we will match the price and credit you a voucher of 250.000 IDR. Conditions apply see terms and conditions.
HOTEL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Maximum Room Capacity:
- for Garden suite is 2 people.
- for Jungle pool villa is 2 people.
Extra Guest Policy:
Child Policy: Children (between 0-1) are included free, using existing bed or cot provided upon request, free of charge. Children (between 3-10) will be charged Rp.650.000 per child per night Possibility to use an extra bed on request. Children (between 11-12) will be charged Rp.910.000 per child per night Possibility to use an extra bed on request.
- Take the shuttle into Ubud to visit some of the temples, yoga houses and museums, or shop for antique and homewares at the market
- Unwind at the resort’s spa with a couple of Balinese or Ayurvedic treatments.
- Drink a cocktail by one of the two main infinity pools
- Borrow a bike and explore the tropical surroundings – the rice terraces are beautiful (especially at sunrise)
- Try a dance or cooking class, take an elephant safari, learn how to batik paint or ask reception to book you mountain climbing, trekking and rafting expeditions
- Art classes, Birdwatching, Cooking classes, Dance Classes, Hiking Historical sites, Mountain biking, Museums / galleries,Yoga
Please note that full terms and conditions apply. Refer to website’s terms and conditions.
- Assistance with travel and tours
- Airport Transfer
- Car and chauffeur service
- In-room dining
- Two main pools with sundecks
- Gardens and water features
- Spa with two treatment rooms
- Yoga platform
- Laundry service
- Restaurant & Lounge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness centre
- Flat-screen TV
- Air conditioner
- Free WIFI
- Living room
- Extra large beds (> 2 meters long)
- Private entrance
- Mosquito nett
- Household products
- Tea / Coffee Maker
- Mini bar
- Dining Area
- Electric kettle
- Outdoor furniture
- Children’s plugs
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Baby safety gates
WHAT WE LOVE?
- Beautifully designed and very private suite and villas designed by Dutch-Spanish duo Yvonne Hulst and Alberto Cortes who also have The Giri Residence in Ibiza and Ryad Dyor in Marrakech
- The luxurious atmosphere and a deep sense of tranquility
- The exceptional service by the amazingly friendly welcoming team really looking after you and making you feel at home instanly.
- Complimentary afternoon teas and tapas
- Delicious healthy dishes with a variety of vegan options at Balisimo Cafe